Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kittens

We decided a few months ago to get the kids a kitten for Christmas. Then I fell in love with a picture of a cat online, so I called NOAH and they said he was still there. We get the kids together and go on over, and my pretty kitten was gone. Since we were there we decided to look at the other kittens. Shane fell in love with one and Gabe was in love with another, since the second was free we ended up with two.


Now we've been living in a crazy world for the last few days. The kids are crazy about the kittens, but they're still afraid of the kids & the dog. I cannot wait for them to adjust, I would like to go back to normal life. I really like kittens, I think they are fun, but scared kittens are annoying. I don't know if when we had Thumper if he took this long to adjust to our household. Were we calmer or was he just better adjusted because he came from a house & not a shelter?


One way or another, these kittens will adjust as well. And they will be super fun & we will love them a lot. They are babies after all. Dominic was pretty funny when we picked them out because he didn't want a little kitten he wanted a big cat... We told him the kittens would grow up to be big cats, we had to get them little so they wouldn't be afraid of them or Tully, and so now we're waiting for them to adjust, hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment