Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tree Day

Happy Tree Day!!! Also known as the day we got our Christmas tree. I think this has been the best time getting our tree, the kids were all old enough to walk, the boys helped cut it & we got the biggest tree I have ever had in my life! Which by the way, looked a lot smaller outside, but I wouldn't trade it!

I would have to say this has been a great day. I loved driving to the tree farm with Shane & the kids... Dominic was in the back with his headphones on listening to his Christmas cd, he kept singing along like he was the only one in the world. He was so cute & listening to him sing the words then mumble sing parts he didn't know was hilarious. Oddly enough my Gabriel highlight was when we stopped the car & were getting out, I turn to look back at him & he has his headphones across his face, giving me the sweetest little smile. He is such a silly little boy, so full of joy. My Abigail highlight would have so be watching her kiss daddy on the couch. Oddly enough none of them really involved the tree... Oh, except for my boys highlight! They helped cut down the tree and Gabe cracked me up. He lays flat down on the ground on his belly, sticks out his tongue & starts to cut the tree, half a second in he's asking daddy to help.

My heart is so full of joy right now. I loved watching my little people enjoying the magic of Christmas. They made me smile a million times today. And now our tree is up & decorated, Abigail is asleep & the boys are on their way to bed. It was truly been a magical day, Christmas is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment